Wednesday 22 September 2010

from Tarjas official blog


"My new album is out nearly everywhere now. I hope you have found it exciting. Believe me, it was so much fun for me to work on it and the fun must continue now when the tour is about to begin.

The summer went so fast over that I cannot believe it’s time to start rocking again! Anyway, many things will be different since I am going to be performing new songs, have a new stage design, new performance clothes and even some changes in the line up!!!! :)

It was really nice to plan the new set list for the tours that are about to happen soon. There will be several surprises and among them, a song that many of you have requested in the forums for more than 10 years

I can already tell you that there are plans to keep on presenting WLB at least until the end of 2011, since there are many places for me to visit. Of course there will be some breaks and classical concerts in between the rock tours, but I am lucky to be able to rock my new album for a pretty long time.

The rest of the year will be also very busy as I am starting to plan the follow up to WLB as well as several side projects.

I have been practising the new songs for the shows at home on my own and in few days I am heading to Poland to rehearse with my band. I am really excited about this. I am sure I will have great time together again with the lovely guys. I am really thrilled to tell you that we added in a last minute a show in Kiev, Ukraine. So if you are Ukrainian fan, you must know that we are coming for real. I will be there on October 4th!

The new video for Until My Last Breath is ready and will be online hopefully this week ;)

A big kiss from sunny Buenos Aires and see you soon in Warsaw!

With love, Tarja"

No comments:

Post a Comment